Saturday, October 3, 2015

Autumn Love

I've so wanted to take some time this weekend and start a new drawing, but I've been so busy redecorating my family room time has gotten away from me. I needed a teeny little drawing to put in a teeny little frame, so I doodled this--I needed the colors for contrast.

I love the Fall. It's my favorite season. October is my favorite month. Hot tea, apple cider, pumpkin spice, fall leaves, cool nights, crisp mornings, sweatshirts, boots.

There is so much crazy these days. It's a true blessing to take comfort in the little things. I hope you take the time to enjoy the season...it goes so quickly!

Please, God, bless!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." Ecc 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment