Thursday, November 13, 2014

Curly and Competent

Day 52:  I've always been very blessed to work with some really amazing people. Moving to a new group, I'll miss my gal pals. So, today my quick doodle is of one of my buds who has a lot on her plate. She's too darn competent, so everything gets dumped in her lap. Even so, she takes it in stride. She's a gorgeous, strong, confident gal with totally killer hair-not kidding, its the coolest!

Please, God, bless!

"First thing in the morning, she dresses for work, rolls up her sleeves, eager to get started". Prov 31:17 MSG

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment