Sunday, November 30, 2014

Baking Begins!

Day 69:  This is my super-fast doodle for the day, as I am really short on time.  Danny started making cookies today for our annual cookie party.  He is quite a stickler for freshness, so we have several cooled batches already in the freezer.

We love our cookie party.  Its our opportunity to bless our family, friends, and neighbors who are able to make it.

Please, God, bless!

"Go, eat your bread [OR COOKIES] with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do."  Ecc 9:27 ESV; insert mine. 


Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment