Monday, December 1, 2014

Law "Endorsement" Body Cams?

Day 70:  I saw an article today, and I couldn't resist the visual in my head.  It was talking about how the President is endorsing body cams and plans on $263M to procure them for law enforcement.

I'm not disagreeing with body cams, but wouldn't it be interesting if the cams were also used for law "endorsement", i.e. your elected officials?  So ready to cast the first stone, I wonder what the headlines would read for their body cam SLAM?


  • Pols Pool Party with Lobbyist Babes
  • Sen Skipped Reading Bill for Night of Netflix
  • Dem Draws Mustache on Obama Pic
  • Republican Noshes on Pot Brownie
  • Feetie Pajamas All the Rage in Congress
  • Heavy Debate Not About Budget, But About Pie?!?
What headline do you think you'd see?

With or without body cams, God always knows what is going on.  

"Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." Heb 4:13 NIV

Please, God, bless!


Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment