Friday, December 12, 2014

The Flamingo Kiss

Day 81:  I went to a yard sale today, and among the piles of old stuff I saw this Gustav von Klimt print standing out like a sore thumb among the old forgotten household items.  It struck me as kind of funny.  A bit later I was having a conversation about the famed FL flamingos, kitchy, yet a staple in many FL homes regardless of posh or class.  For me it conjures up the same kind of disparate image.  Same type of image.  So I combined the two into my goofy interpretation of "The Kiss".

Please, God, bless!

"Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him." Genesis 2:18 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment