Friday, December 12, 2014

Nutcracker

Day 80:  My gal pal has a nutcracker collection that is really cool. They remind me of a strong, heroic soldier.  Unfortunately I don't have one in front of me to rely on, but here is me fast doodle since it is way past my bedtime.

Please, God, bless!

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up." Romans 15:1-2 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment