Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Hot Shower

Day 78:  I ended up working late trying to get things wrapped up before we leave for our holiday break.  I was a bit worn out.  My remedy?  A nice, hot shower.  There is something so comforting and soothing about a hot shower after a long, stressful day.

Doesn't it make sense, then, that as Jesus cleanses us from our sin that we should feel our burdens lifted, and be free in His extraordinary grace and mercy?  Just as the cares of our day washes down the drain, so too does our sin wash away, gone for good.  We needn't ponder it, or revisit the pangs of guilt and shame.  For a moment, we are clean.

Please, God, bless!

"But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Cor 6:11b

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment