Friday, December 26, 2014

Tired Santa

Day 94:  Christmas is over. Presents opened, wrapping paper everywhere.  Big dinner, yummy dessert.  I'm pooped.  I imagine Santa must be exhausted.

Thank the Lord that He never tires!

Please, God, bless!

"And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat. 32 And they went away in the boat to a desolate place by themselves."  Mark 6:31-32 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment