Friday, December 5, 2014

'Twas the Night Before Cookies....

Day 74:  'Twas the night before cookies, and all through the house....Everyone is sleeping...except for me, since I just finished cleaning and then did a quick doodle.  After this post, I'm off to bed!!!

I love our cookie party.  I love the prep for it, too, though tonight I am beat after decorating, cleaning, decorating, cleaning, shopping, etc.  It has its perks tho...my sweet hubby saved me some cookie dough for my favorite cookie.  Its the little things that make a girl swoon!

Please, God, bless!

"Prepare my favorite dish, and bring it here for me to eat..."  Gen 27:4a

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment