Friday, December 26, 2014

Special Breakfast

Day 95:  As we struggle to get back into some sense of normalcy from the holiday diversions, I took my boy out for a very late "special breakfast". When he was little and everyone was still sleeping late on the weekends, I would wake him up and suggest we sneak out of the house for a special breakfast. We've been doing them ever since, and the time is so precious to me. We'll chat and just hang out-no video games, computers-just me and the boy, and some pancakes.

Please, God, bless!

"I write this to you, [my] son I love so much. All the best from our God and Christ be yours!"  2 Tim 1:2 MSG

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment