Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Kermit as Bob Cratchit

Day 92:  Every year on Christmas Eve I watch my all time fave version of the Christmas Carol--by the Muppets.  This year, we kind of tweaked our annual viewing by watching it Christmas Eve-Eve, since we will be celebrating a little differently tomorrow. As always, its still great, still a lot of fun. Michael Caine is a perfect Scrooge and the Muppets keep it lighthearted and comedic while still conveying the message.

Scrooge found his redemption once he realized love, not money, made life worth living.  A very important message for an over-commercialized Christmas, as we remember that Love came to earth as a baby to save us, and make our lives worth living.

Please, God, bless!

“For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment