Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015!

Day 100:  I can't believe it!  I made 100 days of doodling!  And, on the last day of the year.  I had no idea what day was what when I started this.  I just decided to pick a day and start.  I admit I have been very blessed by this doodle challenge.  It forces me to do something I enjoy-up until this challenge my  hobbies went by the wayside until everything else was done.  Since there is always something needing to be done, I went for a couple of years without a single drawing. After doing this now for over 3 months, I realize that it is better to have a good balance between "have to's" and "want to's".  And, I have thoroughly enjoyed aligning my doodles to focus my worldview.  

Being its the last day of the year, I would like to take a moment to reflect, thank the Lord and pray for the new year.

Lord, on this last day of the year, I thank You for the gift of Your Son, Yeshua, and the Salvation provided through him.  I thank You for my family, friends, neighbors and co-workers.  I thank You for our jobs and the ability to provide for our family.  I thank You for the freedom we have to worship You.  I thank You for our home and everything else You have blessed us with.  

I pray for the New Year that You come soon. I pray for the peace of Israel.  I pray for my country, and godly wisdom for the authorities, and to thwart foolish counsel. 
I pray for myself and family
-focus, not complacency; 
-joy in the little things; 
-perspective vice emotion; 
-kindness, not sarcasm;
-a good attitude vice a bad one;
-a heart for You vice the things of the world;

May You be praised, worshiped, and glorified
Name above all Names, 
Lord of all Lords, 
my King, 
my Saviour, 
my God.
Amen.

Please, God, bless!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Cor 5:17 NIV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment