Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dancing Queen

Day 76:  I was blessed today to see a special young lady's dance performance. There is something wonderful when you see someone dancing with joyful abandon!  She put her heart into her dance and it showed.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we all danced with gladness instead of worrying about how we did, what we looked like, or any other hangup we acquire as we get older?  Maybe its not a dance, but a song, a speech, a drawing-anything that we refrain from due to our self conscious nature.

I pray she will keep on dancing, like a dancing queen, and that we as adults would care less about irrelevant perceptions and just dance!

Please God, bless!

"Then shall the young women rejoice in the dance, and the young men and the old shall be merry..."  Jer 31:13a ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment