Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Perfect Gifts

Day 71:  Still decorating for the party... My son said, "Mommy, we need presents under the living room tree for decoration."  So, I wrapped all of the presents for extended family and close friends.  I enjoyed it simply because as I wrap them, I think of them, and that makes me smile.

God is so good.  Every good gift we receive, every talent we have, every moment of wonderous awe is all wonderful blessing from our Father above.  So, even though it may not be wrapped in a box with a pretty bow, take a moment each day to say thank you for the good things in your life.

Please, God, bless!

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." James 1:17 NASB

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment