Thursday, December 4, 2014

Candy House

Day 73:  Part of our decorating includes a candy house my son and I do every year.  So, now that I am covered in icing and candy goo, I quickly doodled a candy house.

We all enjoy candy.  Imagine, that sweetness, that pleasure we feel when we have some chocolate is how God's Word is supposed to be to us!

Please, God, bless!

"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Ps 119:103



Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment