Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Drawing Table

Day 97:  As we were moving things around for the Christmas tree, we had to move my drawing table downstairs.  As we did, the metal leg severed and broke off!  I was heartbroken, but what can you do?

Knowing my extreme disappointment, my sweetie got me a new drawing table for Christmas-and it is really nice!  How thoughtful!  I am truly blessed by God with a great hubby!

Fittingly, the first doodle  I did on my drawing table is a quick sketch of my honey!  Not exactly how I would have liked it to turn out, but given my haste (its already late!) it will have to do.  Thankfully, he has a good sense of humor!

I love you, Danny!

Please, God, bless!

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
    for your love is more delightful than wine."  Sol 1:2

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment