Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Evergreens

Day 79:  Am I the only one that around the holidays sees every evergreen as a Christmas tree?

I love evergreens.  They are green through the entire year.  When its winter and everything else is bare and desolate, that's the time of year we decorate our evergreen, and make it stand out-and all the more beautiful.

Please, God, bless!

"Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him."  James 1:12

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment