Friday, November 28, 2014

Pink Pup

Day 67:  Our poor dog has really short fur and her tummy is near bare, so it doesn't take much of a dip in temperature to send her shivering. When she came in from outside, she was shivering, so I put her camouflage hoodie on her. But, it probably won't keep her warm as the temperatures drop. As my son is piling blankets on her, he says "Mommy, you should make the dog a sweater!"

Hmmm...I know how to spin some yarn, so I ripped out the yarn bin and decided to make the dog a sweater. The only had a full skein of bubblegum pink (bought it to make a gift that never happened), so, pink it was. I found a cute bobble stitch, and project dog sweater begins!

Its coming out cute thus far, but my poor hubby..."It's PINK!!!" Yeah, he's not too happy with the color. My doodle today is a quick sketch so my hubby can see the pink in its full glory, get a good idea of how cute she will look! (teehee!)

I wonder what it was like in Eden, when man named each animal, and there were no predators. Did Adam have a dog? You never know. Pets can be a blessing, but we also have a responsibility to make sure they are cared for...and warm!  (even if they look like bubblegum with ears!)

Please, God, bless!

"The godly care for their animals, but the wicked are always cruel."  Prov 12:10

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment