Saturday, September 27, 2014

An Artist at Work

Day 5: Its been a busy day.  But, I do appreciate this challenge to create something each day.  It
makes me stop, take a breath, and focus if only for a few minutes.

I'm not sure what prompted this little doodle, but it was a really quick one.  I don't know why, but I thought it was kind of funny, seeing the "artist" at work.

I think if we look hard enough, we can see God at work each day...and I think that is pretty amazing!

"But as for you, O LORD, you are our Father; and we are clay,and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hands."  Is 64:8  ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment