Friday, May 22, 2015

Bruised Reed

Day 242: There are so many whose lives are a mess, so many who are hurting.  Life can be crazy, overwhelming even.  Just look at the headlines and you see the desperation, the sorrow, the anguish.  So many people are hanging on by a thread....

My faith is in the one who gives hope, who can wipe every tear, who loves unconditionally, who comforts and gives peace, who gives strength when weak--Jesus Christ.

Please, God, bless!

"A bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice."  Is 42:3, ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment