Thursday, May 28, 2015

Moment to Love

Day 248:  I keep finding the pups to be a good object lesson.  I can be too busy doing what I'm doing, and the pups will come over and insist on some attention.  Thinking I'm doing them a favor, I'll stop and force myself to give them some love so maybe they will go and lay down and I can finish my task.  What I find is that they actually are doing me the favor by forcing me to stop, take a moment, and share some love.

Please, God, bless!

"And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God."  Phil 1:9-11

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment