Monday, September 7, 2015

Busy Beaver

Day 349: Did you ever hear the saying, "Busy as a beaver?"  Beavers are always busy building and repairing their dam.  They are very productive little critters!


Today, I was very productive.  I sifted through mounds of paper, got the bills done, took care of some accounts, made dinner, cleaned up, got the clothes taken care of for the week, and now to finish up my doodle post.  You guessed it--a happy beaver! Really....she's smiling....or stretching her facial muscles to prevent wrinkles...not sure which.

I hope you had a productive day as well!

Please, God, bless!

"Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon..." Ecclesiastes 11:6a

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment