Thursday, September 10, 2015

Lucky Duck

Day 352:  I made my football picks for the week.  I picked several underdogs, which may not be the smartest thing, but hey...its football.  Nothing is certain in football...its kind of like those "lucky duck" games you played as a kid at the local fair-a lot of it is just luck.  You could have the best players but unforeseen injuries, penalties, or trick plays can throw all the best planning and statistics completely off.  And of course teams that cheat and continually get away with it don't exactly help...but I digress...

Who knows?  Maybe I'll luck out!

I'm so glad that with God nothing is uncertain.  I know my destiny is secure.  I do not have to chalk things up to chance or luck.  God is in control, and he knows the beginning and the end.  Of this I am sure.

Please, God, bless!

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord" Prov 16:33 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.



No comments:

Post a Comment