Friday, September 18, 2015

Just Days Away!

Day 360:  Only 5 more DAYS of my doodle challenge!  Speaking of days, time flies, doesn't it?

There are ONLY

  • 42 days until Halloween
  • 68 days until Thanksgiving
  • 97 days until Christmas
Time is a precious commodity, one I know I often take for granted. Our days are numbered, wouldn't it seem a better idea to live each day until the fullest?

In honor of the upcoming holidays, I doodled a pumpkin snowman!


Please, God, bless!

"So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom."  Ps 90:12 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment