Sunday, September 20, 2015

TOTALLY SKUNKED!

Day 362:  THREE DAYS LEFT!  

Watching my team totally get skunked today!  I'm thankful that, though I love the game, that I am not really that affected by their win or loss. I still have to go to work in the am. I still have to clean up the dishes. I still have to iron my clothes. I still have a great husband, and awesome kid, and God is ever so good!

At least skunks are cute.  Maybe the Eagles should try some tomato juice and wash off the stink!

Praying for the injured players today!  

Please, God, bless!

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever." Ps 136:1 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment