Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Reason to Celebrate

Did someone say cake?!?!?!
Day 364:  We went out to dinner to celebrate Mom's birthday. I ran across this list on a blog called 12 Most that I thought captured some fun reasons to celebrate your birthday!

1. You still have one

2. Wisdom really does come with age

3. Self confidence also comes with age

4. Accomplishments really rack up

5. You’ve figured out the shortcuts

6. Opportunities to Love

7. Treats

8. Facebook

9. You reflect on where you’ve been and where you’re going

10. Silliness

11. Being grateful

12. Cake


Please, God, bless!
"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed."  Ps 20:4

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment