Monday, September 14, 2015

Mussels

Day 356:  My mom was in the mood for mussels tonight, so we had mussels and linguine.  Tasty little buggers...


Please, God, bless!

"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything." Genesis 9:3 ESV / 172 helpful votes

"For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer." 1 Timothy 4:4-5 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment