Friday, September 4, 2015

Korean Tonight

Day 346:  Had dinner with "chosen-family" tonight -- one of my faves-Korean food! I love that we have food from all over the world right in this area!

Here is my quick doodle of the Korean traditional dress, which I've always thought was so princess-like.

Please, God, bless!

"After these things, I looked, and there was a crowd so large that no one was able to count it! They were from every nation, tribe, people, and language...."  Rev 7:9a 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.


No comments:

Post a Comment