Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Art Gallery

Day 239:   A quote from Charles Tart:

The whole world is an art gallery when you're mindful.  There are beautiful things everywhere--and they're free!

Even rocks in my candle base are beautiful from the right angle!

Please, God, bless!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment