Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Watermelon!

Day 240:  I can't believe its time to start a new Gallery tab tomorrow!  Only 125 more doodles to go!

Tonight we enjoyed the blessing of a lovely evening....I had my first watermelon of the season and some homemade ice cream.  ;)

May we all appreciate the simple blessings God has graced us with!

Please, God, bless!

"Then God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them"; and it was so." Gen 1:11

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment