Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Gift of Sleep

Day 225:  Did you ever have a day when all you want to do is just crawl into bed? After a busy day, there is nothing more inviting then my comfy bed.  Sure, there are things I just can't get done...not enough hours in the day.  Yet, sleep is a gift, it restores you physically and mentally.  

Praying a good night sleep tonight for everyone!

Please, God, bless!

"It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep." Psalm 127:2 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment