Saturday, May 16, 2015

Reading is FUN!

Day 236:  I am so happy because I was able to link all of my purchased books to my book-lovers app! Sounds silly, but I love to read, share books, and talk about them with other book lovers. I've read 4 books in the last week or so!

I didn't realize I had so many books I've read.  And I also didn't realize how many books I've started and not finished, and how many books I own that I haven't read!

I hope everyone loves to read. I learn so much by reading, even if its fiction.  There is always a lesson I can pull out of a good book!  I like thoughtful fiction, not drippy fiction. I like non-fiction, I like Bible study books, health books, etc.  I'll be the first one to ditch a book if its not for me-none of this finishing a book because I started it.  I don't like to fill my head with nonsense, or read a book... I don't like and waste my time.  There is never a shortage of good books out there! So, when one is lousy, I just pick up another.

If you are not a reader, you should pick up a book, and give it a whirl! You may be surprised that you like it!

Please, God, bless!

"Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance." Proverbs 1:5 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment