Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Crossing the Bridge of Faith

Day 232:  I have always tried to describe faith to my son as being like a rope bridge high above the ground.  You can believe that it can carry the weight of a person.  But, do you have the faith to take the first step?
"Of course the storm is real.  In the eyes of children who trust their Father there is no threat. No grievance against the storm. With faith...you can see that nothing threatens you. Then you will fear no storm--you will master it. Only when you trust the Father can you let go of your fear and all grievance. This is why Yeshua told those in the boat, that they had no faith, surely." --Ted Dekker, A.D. 30-A Novel


Please, God, bless!

"And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm"  Matthew 8:26 KJV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment