Sunday, May 3, 2015

May the 4th Be With You!

Day 223: Well, tomorrow is a major holiday...what?  You mean you don't know? Have you been living under a rock?  It's Star Wars Day! May 4th! May the 4th be with you?

Ok, so I'm teasing. But I do think its very fun. I am a huge Star Wars geek, I admit it. Star Wars 4-6--I am a purist, folks. Star Wars 1-3 were, well, just overly contrived to me.

So, tonight, since our schedule tomorrow will be hectic, we watched the very first Star Wars released in 1979 for family night. Always so much fun! I suppose the thing I love about Star Wars is that it really is a heroic tale.

Ya know something? We know the ultimate heroic tale. Jesus, who came to earth to save His children, those who believe in Him. He gave His life to save you and me. Now THAT'S a heroic tale!

May the 4th be with you!

Please, God, bless!

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment