Saturday, May 9, 2015

Crazy Birdhouse

Day 229:  As some friends and I were sitting on our front porch talking, I noticed a little bird that kept flitting in and out of the pole of the basketball hoop in front of our house.  It seems he has made for himself a cozy little home in that pole.  What's kind of funny to me is that the pole is hardly a calm home.  Its been knocked over in some bad storms, and when the kids all play basketball, I can't imagine its a peaceful dwelling.  Yet there she is..this little birdy....snug in her pole, regardless of the mayhem around her.

I suppose that is what we as Christian's are to be like--secure in our God, trusting him always, regardless of the chaos that surrounds us.

Please, God, bless!

"I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken." Psalm 16:8 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.


No comments:

Post a Comment