Thursday, May 14, 2015

Encouraging

Day 234:  There are some days when things get so hectic, and I just feel worn out. I'm sure you know how it is....work is crazy, you didn't sleep well, someone cuts you off in traffic, whatever it is, it just seems to wear on you all in one day. It is on days like this when encouraging words can really lift my spirits, especially when I feel like I'm all out of lift!  So, thanking my gal pal at work for the boost I needed.  I'll be sure to return the blessing!


Please, God, bless!

"Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered."Prov 11:25  

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment