Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Piggy

Day 231:  An interesting day, with its own interesting challenges.  I am reminded of what I tell my son,--The only thing you can control in this life is your attitude.  You can choose to have a good attitude, or a bad one. Both are contagious, and will affect the attitude of those around you.  Always choose a good attitude--you will be happier for it.

James Macdonald writes in his book, Lord, Change My attitude Before It's Too Late, 
"You can't change an attitude until you admit you chose it.  But if you are willing to say, "I choose my attitude," then a different choice becomes your option.  By admitting  you made the choice, you put yourself in a position to make a different choice next time."  
So, remember, the choice is yours.

Please, God, bless!

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."  Prov 17:22

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment