Monday, November 10, 2014

A New Path

Day 49:  I was talking to a friend at work today, and she is frustrated with her job and ready to move on and do something completely different. I can relate--I've had those kind of days.

There are many things in life where I am just not sure what to do when in a tough circumstance. When I don't know what to do, I may seek out options, but even then I find it best to wait until God gives me an indication of what path I am to take. After all, He knows my tough circumstances and He can change them at any time. If he doesn't, I know that there is a reason in the grander scheme of things.  In the meantime, I will get my hiking boots ready to trod a new direction...

"Who is the man who fears the LORD? God will teach him the path he should choose." Ps 25:12

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment