Friday, November 7, 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle...

Day 46:  We are in the season where things are going to start to get very busy. I just sent out invitations for our annual Cookie Party, registered for a conference, and next thing I know it will be Thanksgiving then Christmas.  Even with the frenzied pace, there is something magical about this time of year!

Every year I look forward to Christmas lights.  We pile in the car and drive around looking at the decorated homes. I often think that the heaven's are like the lights, but lit up all year long, like God's own display!

Please, God, bless!

"He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names."  Ps 147:4

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment