Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's COLD!

Day 58:  I'm having flashbacks of a Disney vacation a few years back when it was 27 degrees in in the FL morning.  It was 78 when I got here on Sun, and it was in the 30's this am.  So much for global warming!

I wonder how the people in Noah's day must have felt.  After all, it is  doubtful they had seen a real rainstorm much less a flood is any real impact.  They didn't believe it, weren't ready for it, and didn't have the spiritual heart to hear God's warning.  I don't think this cold front indicates the end of human kind , but they definitely are not prepared for this kind of weather in warmer climate areas.  Even though my teeth chattered  and I shivered under my light linen business jacket, it did make me take a moment to remember WHO controls the weather, the winds, the heat and the cold.

Please, God, bless!

"While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.". Gen 8:22, NASB

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.


No comments:

Post a Comment