Saturday, November 8, 2014

Moustache Mug

Day 47: We hung out with some friends today, and went to paint our own pottery. It was a lot of fun, and I love the fact that whatever you are painting is a blank canvas-you can paint anything! They had lots of ceramic items already painted as an example. One of them was a mug with a moustache. I don't know why it strikes me as funny, but it does. I guess I'm behind the moustache curve.

So, here is my quick doodle of the moustache that I might paint on a moustache mug. I'm not sure how much skill it takes to paint a caricature moustache, but its creative and its's fun.

I'm glad God shared the creative bent with us.

Please, God, bless!

"He has filled them with skill to do every sort of work done by an engraver or by a designer or by an embroiderer in blue and purple and scarlet yarns and fine twined linen, or by a weaver—by any sort of workman or skilled designer." Ex 35:35

 Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment