Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beauty in the Snowflakes

Day 62:  What a crazy weather week!  The other day it was FREEZING, and here just two days later it was pretty nice out.  We took advantage of the weather to get the Christmas decorations done outside, since every year we seem to wait until its too cold for a polar bear.  We have a big evergreen out front and it really needs large ornaments, so we have these GIANT, 12 inch plastic snowflakes that we put on it every year.


I love snowflakes.  The beauty of a snowflake is something we don't really get to appreciate, as its facets are nominally too small for the naked eye to appreciate.  Each one is different, each one is lovely.  There are different general types of snowflakes,but no two snowflakes are the same.  Imagine that!  The trillions times trillions of snowflakes it must take to make up a good blizzard, and not one of them are duplicates!

It is just like my God to give such an amazing show of perfection, variety, and beauty even in the details we may not even see or appreciate.  And if he pays such attention to each snowflake, imagine the attention he pays to us, his beloved children.  I serve an incredible God!

Please, God, bless!

 "And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth..."  Acts 17:26a ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment