Friday, November 21, 2014

Whiskey Cocktails

Day 60:  A VERY quick doodle today of the whiskey cocktail we had tonight at a "whiskey-tasting" dinner at Catoctin Creek Distillery.  We went to celebrate my gal-pal's birthday, and a whiskey-tasting was new to us.  The food was good, the cocktails great, and the company better than all of the above.  My husband even left with a bottle of whiskey for himself.

God gave us a wonderful thing by giving us friends!  It's a lovely thing to share such occasions not only with family, but with those you choose to be a part of your life.

Please, God, bless!

"Rejoice with those who are rejoicing..."  Rom 12:15 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment