Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gingerbread Tea!!!

Day 51: A friend gave me a wonderful gift today! Gingerbread tea! It made my whole office smell like Christmas. I know its a bit early, but ahhhh, there is something just so lovely about the smell of gingerbread! I was super busy today, yet with my gingerbread tea, I almost felt festive vice frenzied.

It's so awesome how the sense of smell God gave us can evoke so many different feelings!

Please, God, bless!

"And when the Lord smelled the pleasing aroma..." Gen 8:21a

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment