Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gone With The Wind

Day 41:  What a cooooollllld day today! The wind has been crazy, blowing like mad.  The leaves were blowing in whirlwinds down the street.

I love the fall. The colors are gorgeous, the weather is crisp, begging for a warm cup of tea.  There is something very profound about the fall. As the leaves begin to wither and blow away, its reminiscent of sins being forgiven and forgotten, carried away by the wind. The wind can also be very destructive, cold, and powerful--lest we forget that the Lord of all things is in complete control, and takes sin extremely seriously.

Please, God, bless!

"He caused the east wind to blow in the heavens And by His power He directed the south wind."  Ps 78:26 ISV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment