Thursday, November 6, 2014

Stay Busy

Day 45:  I've been moved around again at work. Its bitter sweet in a way. I really like the people in my group. But I also really like the people in the group I'm going to--we're all old pals. In the end, as long as I stay busy it all works out. I don't like sitting all day.

The truth is, I like to be busy. I suppose I'm wired that way.  Then again, maybe we are all wired to be productive.

Please, God, bless!

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it." Gen 2:15 ESV

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment