Monday, June 8, 2015

A Bear?

Day 259:  Can you believe it?  A bear was hit by a car in my town on Saturday nights.  If I lived in the mountains, that wouldn't be such a headline, but where we are at, is pretty much the super suberbs, between several major highways and roads.  There is little real land left, tons of houses, cars, concrete and asphalt.  Yet, there was a bear, over by McDonalds!

You never know what you will encounter each day!

Please, God, bless!

"Then look!--a second animal resembling a bear followed it."  Dan 7:5

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment