Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sleepy Dragon

Day 270:  I DID finish my doodle on time--I did it in the car actually, on the way home from a great evening hanging with some friends. But, I did not get home in time to post before midnight....even so, here is the doodle I did. The boy and his pals played fantasy games tonight, and had a blast pretending to be on some crazy quest as a crazy characters. So, I doodled a pooped out dragon, who-getting home so late--will need his morning caffeine to wake him up.

Please, God, bless!

"You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar."  Psalms 139:2 

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view.

No comments:

Post a Comment