Monday, June 15, 2015

Broken Beyond Healing

Day 265:  So, I guess this will be Indiana Jones week.  Who can forget Belloq, the smarmy french archeologist/bad guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark (ok, not the best doodle, but pressed for time, it is what it is)?  This guy takes credit for artifacts he doesn't find, would sell his soul for power, and is just a downright icky fellow.  In the end, his head gets blown up as he tampers with supernatural power.

No need to say more, right?

Please, God, bless!

“A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech, winks with his eyes, signals with his feet, points with his finger, with perverted heart devises evil, continually sowing discord; therefore calamity will come upon him suddenly; in a moment he will be broken beyond healing."  Prov 6:12-15

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment