Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sword to a Gun Fight

Day 266:  Remember this guy? He's the crazy sword dude who waved around his weapon, ready to take Indy out....and then Indy shot him.

How often do we bring the wrong weapons to battle? Instead of trusting God to act, we use our own devices--be it efforts, influence, actions, etc.--to move things along. Going ahead of God is what I call an "Ishmael Moment". If you know the story, you know it wasn't a good moment.

Our only offensive weapon is the Word of God.  How well do you know your Weapon?

Please, God, bless!

“For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds."  2 Cor 10:4

Inspired by "365: A Daily Creativity Journal: Make Something Every Day and Change Your Life!" I decided I should be more conscientious of my creative side. I chose to modify this one year challenge (9/23/14-9/24/15) to create something each day that would also force me to focus my perspective on a Godly world-view

No comments:

Post a Comment